Commercial & Home Inspections in Ann Arbor
At AccuSpect Inspections we understand that the process of buying, selling, and investing in real estate is an emotionally charged experience. We’ve been there, and our first experience was filled with painful lessons – so much so that we’ve made it a priority to help others avoid our mistakes. By completing a home inspection, we can arm you with the information needed to make an informed decision. Call (734) 467-7328 for more information or schedule online now.
Inspection Solutions for Every Situation
We offer buyer, investor, and prelisting inspections. Three different scenarios but all equally important. Our residential and commercial inspections thoroughly assess the condition of a building and its components, helping you understand the situation before signing on the dotted line.
Just in case you have deeper concerns, we also offer a variety of specialty inspections during which our home inspectors can address more serious issues, such as mold and radon testing. It’s our privilege to help make your buying or selling process as stress-free and seamless as possible.
Why are Home Inspections Important?
Establish what needs to be fixed prior to buying or listing a home.
Make negotiations easier.
Reduce risk of finding unpleasant, expensive surprises after signing a contract.
Gain control and opportunity to make necessary repairs.
You’re Working With the Best in the Business
- We offer free warranties with full home inspections.
- We are certified experts, carrying certifications of Certified Master Inspector, Certified Inspection Expert, Certified Mold and Indoor Air Assessor, and Certified Radon Technician.
- We meet or exceed all the standards for the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors.
- We are experienced with over 3,500 inspections completed successfully.
- We walk the roof, and enter crawl spaces and attics.
- Most of all, we care about making your dream of home ownership attainable and realistic.