Knowledge is power, and one of the times in life when you should be well informed is when you’re buying a home. You can trust the certified experts at AccuSpect Inspections to discover the honest truth about a home you’re considering buying, selling, or investing in. Call (734) 467-7328 for more information or schedule an appointment online now.
Buyers & Investors Inspections
One of the most nerve-wracking, yet exciting times can be buying a home. However, selecting a trusted home inspector can ease your stress by thoroughly examining the home and giving you a detailed assessment on the home’s condition. AccuSpect Inspections’ home inspection services either meet or exceed all the standards of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors. We aren’t the cheapest, but we are the best.
What’s Included in a Certified Home Inspection?
Our team completes a full visual examination of the home. We’ll report any major, obvious defects in components, materials, and installation. It’s best if you are present during the two- to three-hour inspection so that you can ask questions and see clearly any areas needing attention. It includes but is not limited to the inspection of the following:
- Heating system
- Central air conditioning system
- Interior plumbing
- Electrical systems
- Decks and patios
- Surface water control
- Visible exterior of home
- Visible insulation
- Windows and doors
- Accessible crawl space
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Visible interior of home
Free Warranties & Services Included
As an added bonus, our full residential inspections come with free warranties. This is one of the best deals around:
- 90 Day Warranty: No deductible and up to $500 in repairs free (Limitations apply).
- 90 Day SewerGard: Sanitary sewer and water leads protection up to $4,000 total. This includes the area outside the foundation wall to the city sewer or water line hook-up.
- 90 Day MoldSafe: Mold remediation up to $2000.
- Five Year Roof Leak Warranty: Repairs up to $3000 over five years.
- RecallChek (for appliances, lifetime): This even includes new appliances you buy in the future.
- Home Owners Resource (Lifetime): Professional help for housing issues.
Extended Warranty for Purchase
Additionally, the buyer or seller has the option to purchase a full warranty and get six additional months for free if they use AccuSpect to perform the home inspection. Specifications of this warranty:
- Covers more than virtually any other warranty on the market.
- Has no pre-existing condition exceptions.
- Doesn’t have a waiting period for a claim and costs less than almost every other home warranty.
- Includes anything that another home warranty covers in their base policy that is listed in their advertising brochure even if not mentioned in the policy.
Prelisting Inspections Provide Confidence to Sell
Is listing your home on your to-do list? Find out what needs to be fixed before prospective buyers do with a prelisting inspection from the certified home inspectors at AccuSpect.
Buyers trust sellers who care enough to find and fix flaws in a home prior to listing. This also gives you control when it comes to choosing how to remediate and prevents major drops in the listing price due to surprises from the buyer’s inspection. Some buyers will even opt out of an inspection when the seller completes a prelisting inspection.
If you use our prelisting program, you, the seller, get a 120-day warranty during the listing period for free; other companies charge $60 for the listing period coverage.
Our prelisting program homes have a five-year roof warranty and 18 months of full warranty, six months more than our competitors. The full warranty can be paid for at closing.
Our services include a free 90-day warranty with no deductible for up to $500 in free repairs.
- Avoid being blindsided by unforeseen repair costs
- Have opportunity to build expected repair costs into listing price
- Make repairs yourself prior to accepting an offer
- Shop around for quality and affordable repair services
- Fully disclose the home’s condition with an independent report
- Streamline the negotiation process by limiting repair requests
- Realize the potential for more showings and a faster closing
At AccuSpect Inspections, our desire is to help people attain their dream of home ownership while preparing them for that dream in a realistic manner. Call (734) 467-7328 to set up your appointment for a home inspection or schedule it online now. We serve Detroit, Monroe, and areas as far west as Ann Arbor and south to the Indiana border.