Sewer Line Camera Inspections
If you’re in the process of buying or selling a house, make sure that the major systems like the sewer system are in working order. With the advent of fiber optic sewer cameras, a sewer inspection is much more precise than it used to be. To take advantage of this specialty inspection, schedule online now or call AccuSpect Inspections at (734) 467-7328.
How Do Sewer Camera Inspections Work?
A long, flexible rod with a high-resolution color video camera is inserted into the sanitary drain lines. It transmits clear images back to the operator allowing for is the identification and location of any existing issues. Rather than having to replace entire sewer lines, repairs to specific parts of the line can be completed.
When are Sewer Inspections Recommended?
- If the system is in good condition, then once every 5-10 years is recommended.
- If the sewer line is deteriorating or has roots, minor displacement, or cracked pipes, then yearly.
- If your home was built before 1980, then have it inspected now.
- If you have large trees in your yard or have had large trees removed, have it inspected now.
- If water is backing up in the basement, have it inspected now.
Additional Specialty Services
Providing Excellence by Design
You’ll be glad to know our full-service inspections come with free warranties, and we carry several certifications that make us the go-to experts for your inspection needs. Our customers know they can count on us for Inspection Excellence by Design. Schedule an inspection online now or call AccuSpect at (734) 467-7328. We serve the Detroit area, including Ann Arbor, Monroe, and much of eastern Michigan.